Managed IT Services in New Jersey
- Helpdesk / Tech Support
- Network Management
- Computer Systems Management
- Secure Email and Cloud Services
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- User Management
- Data Management
- Data Backup
- Data Recovery
- Data Storage
- Data and Network Security
- Vendor Management
- Software Support and Maintenance
- Virtual CIO Services
powersolution.com is a New Jersey managed services provider (MSP). We first perform a thorough assessment of the business network infrastructure, as it serves your company’s purpose. We help you determine what services are required for the most efficient setup. After a proper setup, we follow through with an ongoing network infrastructure support and maintenance, delivering a defined set of IT solutions and services to you, proactively.
You have a business to run: get benefits of Managed Services, the best model to support your Computer Network
- Are you Having Computer Issues?
- Can’t find reliable Tech Support for your organization?
- Sick and Tired from servers crashing and computer freezing?
- Wish technology would just work as it should so you can run your business?
- Worry about the rising costs for a full-time “IT guy”?
Get Professional, Reliable Tech Support from award-winning Managed Services Provider
Your business could probably use a little help from. In addition to certain, similar processes used by IT Services and Tech Support for Small and Medium size business, every organization has a unique set of needs. We practice an approach of combining proven process methodologies with individual approach every business deserves. Are you ready for a better managed services provider and superior IT services in New Jersey?
- Managed Antivirus Services
- Scheduled Antivirus Updates
- Scheduled Spyware Prevention and Deletion
- Temp File Deletion
- Patch Assessments & Updates
- Comprehensive Hardware and Software Tracking on each Desktop/Laptop
- Automated Daily Health Checks
- Database Size Monitoring
- Exchange DB Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Service Monitoring
- Security Patch Management
- Service Pack Management
- Monitoring for access by unauthorized users
- Software content control allows you to ban high-bandwidth or illegal peer-to-peer activities
- Protect business resources from viruses and spyware
- Extensive security reporting
- Patch inventory of operating systems
What you get with our Managed Services plan:
- Access to a Professional IT staff
- Onsite and Remote Computer Support
- Network Monitoring
- Business Data Security Solutions
- Desktop Maintenance
- Server Maintenance and Secure Backup
- Business Continuity Solutions