COMPUTER NETWORK SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESS IN NEW JERSEY
NEED MORE INFO?
CALL NOW: (855) 551-7760
Computer Network Services done right!
As managed computer network service and support specialists, we provide help and advice to people and organizations using computer software or equipment. Technical support specialists typically support information technology employees within the organization and monitor their IT environment, providing Managed IT Services. We help your staff analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate computer network problems. Our help-desk technicians assist non-IT users who are having computer issues, responding to Support Tickets, phone and email requests for help.
If your organization is looking to upgrade or expand your network, the first step is to get a clear picture of your current network infrastructure, and your ongoing and future IT needs. Our Network Security Assessment helps you understand the capabilities and vulnerabilities of your existing network, identify hardware and software that needs to be upgraded and reviews performance issues. In cases when network issues are detected, we can provide remediation plans to fix the problems and optimize your network’s performance, and recommend ongoing safeguard strategies to ensure your business process is up and running at it’s best capacity.
Upon completion of a thorough, professional IT assessment, powersolution provides a detailed overview of your organization’s computer network security, balance, technology vulnerabilities, industry regulation concerns and other issues related to your network.
Your ongoing business needs dictate the groundwork for network configuration. Done right, it proper network configuration empowers vital facets of your business environment, making it secure, productive, effective and scalable. We can help you focus on improving your computer network performance, ensuring network security and extending the life of business assets.
We design and implement a computer network around business needs unique to your organization. We can help you plan, coordinate, and direct computer-related activities in your organization. If you need assistance in determining the information technology goals of an organization, powersolution.com has hands-on experience implementing the appropriate computer systems to meet those goals across a variety of environments in New Jersey and New York areas.
Our managed computer network support services provide your business the flexibility in having an IT services on a pay-as-you-go plan, without sacrificing critical computer support.
- More than just a reactive hourly IT Support
- Access to a professional IT experts to replace or supplement their internal IT department
- Predictable Budget
- State of the art Monitoring & Management tools
- Network Support, Monitoring & Administration
- Live Help Desk IT Support
- Onsite Tech Support and more…
Give your business an option to have all of your IT needs being taken care of without employing full-time computer engineers and support technicians on your staff.
As your computer network support company, we will take care of all your systems and network related issues. Our extensively trained, certified, professional staff and best-in-class vendor relationships are ready to serve your business. We provide information technology design, planning, implementation, ongoing maintenance and IT management requirements of both single and multi-tiered networks for single or multiple location businesses.
Call our office today at (855) 551-7760 to talk to a Business IT Solutions specialist.
Quick Tech Support Response
- We monitor issues affecting your computer network – such as a server running low on memory, – and we respond before they become critical
- Automatic alert dispatch to powersolution.com guarantees a quick response to problems at your site
- Patch Assessments & Updates
- Comprehensive Hardware and Software Tracking on each Desktop/Laptop
- Managed Antivirus Services
- Scheduled Antivirus Updates
- Scheduled Spyware Prevention and Deletion
- Temp File Deletion
- Service Monitoring
- Security Patch Management
- Service Pack Management
- Automated Daily Health Checks
- Database Size Monitoring
- Exchange DB Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Automated, 100% accurate hardware, software and patch information for various use, such as for insurance claims in case of disaster recovery.
- Scheduled executive reporting,
- Reports are generated automatically
- Reports are delivered directly to your e-mail inbox
- Easy-to-understand graphical reports
- Reports are indispensable to business analysis, systems management and upgrade planning for your small-to-medium size organization
- Monitor and alert of attempted network access by unauthorized users
- Software content control allows you to ban undesirable applications or illegal file sharing that affects business resources and leaves network vulnerable to viruses and spyware
- Extensive security reporting gives you a detailed view of your computer network’s security
- Patch inventory ensures your operating systems are up to date and not exposed to vulnerabilities
- Minimize disruptions to the work environment by remotely resolving issues using a secure VPN system
- If an issue arises that requires on-site assistance, prior in-depth knowledge allows us to send fully prepared specialists who can resolve the issue faster than ever before
- Network services monitoring and alerting ( POP3, HTTP, FTP and others)
- Very low bandwidth requirements – does not slow down your network response time