Managed IT Services in New Jersey
MSP Service Beyond Support
IT service plans for SMBs
Running a business and worrying about IT issues is hard.
You need a reliable and trusted technology advisor.
Our Managed IT Services give you that.
- Managed Antivirus Services
- Scheduled Antivirus Updates
- Scheduled Spyware Prevention/Deletion
- Temp File Deletion
- Patch Assessments & Updates
- Devices Hardware/Software Tracking
- Automated Network Health Checks
- Database Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Service Monitoring
- Security Patch Management
- Service Pack Management
- Access Monitoring
- Software content control
- Cybersecurity measures
- Extensive security reporting
- Patch inventory of operating systems
- Scheduled executive reporting, automatically generated and sent directly to your e-mail address
- Easy-to-understand graphical reports with “un/acceptable threshold” lines
- Makes capacity management and upgrade planning simple
- If an issue arises that requires on-site assistance, prior in-depth knowledge allows us to send fully prepared specialists who can resolve the issue faster than ever before
- Network services monitoring and alerts
- Very low bandwidth requirements – does not slow down your network response time
- powersolution.com can monitor what issues are affecting your network and will respond before they become critical – such as a server running low on memory
- Automatic alert dispatch to powersolution.com guarantees a quick response to problems at your site
What is Managed IT Service?
Some SMBs do not have enough time, expertise, or capacity to efficiently manage and maintain their business technology infrastructure.
A practice of outsourcing a range of IT services and solutions to a Managed Services Provider (MSP) to replace or supplement an internal IT department is referred to as a Managed IT Service.
Managed IT Service is a proactive support model that allows SMBs cut costs, improve operations, and simplify IT management.
Do you feel overwhelmed by constant computer issues?
The technology used to be the source of constant worries about systems freezing or employees losing time waiting for computer issues to be solved.
Not anymore. Get Managed IT Services.
Request a quote: (855) 551-7760.