Considering how much weight your computer network carries when it comes to modern medical practice offices, you must turn to trusted IT advisors when it comes to making your practice HIPAA/HITECH compliant. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), sets the standard for protecting sensitive patient data. Any company that deals with protected health information (PHI) must ensure that all the required physical, network, and process security measures are in place and followed. A supplemental act The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act supports the enforcement of HIPAA requirements by raising the penalties of health organizations that violate HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. The HITECH Act was formed in response to health technology development and increased use, storage, and transmittal of electronic health information.
We offer Qualified Tech Support for your Medical Practice’s HIPAA/HIPAA compliance needs
- Security Risk Analysis
- Development of HIPAA-mandated policies and procedures
- Physical and virtual safeguards for ePHI.
- Technical Safeguards
- Tracking/Audit Logs
- Strict Technical Policies
- Security of Network and Transmission
HIPAA requirements bring significant changes in your organization’s policies, procedures, and workflow. We can help you to better understand and to create the groundwork for HIPAA compliance.
Does your medical practice need competent, professional tech support and IT services?
- Managed IT Support Services – 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- IT Service Plans – onsite, remote, and virtual computer network tech support
- Hardware and Software management and upgrades
- Virus, spyware, and security protection for your computers and servers
- Complete support and solutions for your practice
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance and Tech Support services
Is Your Medical Practice HIPAA compliant?
Considering how important your computer network is when it comes to modern medical practice office, you must turn to trusted IT advisors and a professional Managed IT Service providers for healthcare tech support, especially when it comes to making your practice HIPAA/HITECH compliant
We can itemize the Managed IT Services plan to fit your specific Medical Practice needs
No Medical Practice is too small
- Small Medical Practice (1 – 4 Physicians)
- Medium Sized Medical Practice (5 – 10 Physicians)
- Larger Medical Practice (11 – 25+ Physicians)
Give us a call now at 201-493-1414 – your Computer Network will thank you!
If you are located in New Jersey or NJ NY area and are looking for Managed IT services and Computer Support for your Medical Practice you may have searched the internet for Doctors IT Support, Medical office IT support, Healthcare IT support, IT support for Medical practices, Outsourced IT Support, Healthcare IT support, and Medical Practice Startup tech support… you found us: powersolution.com team is here to provide your medical practice with reliable IT Support.
Was your medical practice ready?
Key Deadline Dates passed:
- March 26, 2013: The new HIPAA Rules became effective.
- September 23, 2013: Covered entities must comply with most of the new Rules’ provisions.
- September 25, 2013: Disclosures of PHI become subject to the new restrictions on the sale of PHI.
- September 22, 2014: Covered entities had to bring all of their Business Associate Agreements (“BAAs”) into compliance with the Rules; the new Rules also apply this requirement to Business Associates’ agreements with their covered subcontractors.
To discuss how these or any other changes may apply to your practice, and to inquire about Tech Support Solutions, please contact us at 201-493-1414.