Considering how much value your computer network provides when it comes to modern medical practice offices, you must turn to trusted IT advisors when it comes to making your practice HIPAA/HITECH compliant. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), sets the official standard for guarding sensitive patient data. Any organization that deals with protected health information (PHI) must ensure all the required physical, network, and process security measures are defined, implemented, and enforced. A supplemental act, The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, enforces HIPAA requirements by raising penalties for entities that violate HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. The HITECH Act was formed in response to the development of technology in healthcare settings, and the increased use, storage, and transmittal of electronic data in health information.
We offer Qualified Tech Support for Medical Practice for your HIPAA/HIPAA compliance needs
- Security Risk Analysis
- Development of HIPAA-mandated policies and procedures
- Physical and virtual safeguards for ePHI.
- Technical Safeguards
- Tracking/Audit Logs
- Strict Technical Policies
- Security of Network and Transmission
HIPAA requirements bring significant changes in your organization’s policies, procedures, and workflow. We can help you to better understand and to create the groundwork for HIPAA compliance.
Does your medical practice need competent, professional tech support and IT services?
- Managed IT Support Services – 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- IT Service Plans – onsite, remote, and virtual computer network tech support
- Hardware and Software management and upgrades
- Virus, spyware, and security protection for your computers and servers
- Complete support and solutions for your practice
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance and Tech Support services
Is Your Medical Practice HIPAA compliant?
Considering how important your computer network is when it comes to modern medical practice office, you must turn to trusted IT advisors and professional Managed IT Service providers for healthcare tech support, especially when it comes to making your practice HIPAA/HITECH compliant
We can also itemize the Managed IT Services plan to fit your specific Medical Practice needs
No Medical Practice is too small
- Small Medical Practice (1 – 4 Physicians)
- Medium Sized Medical Practice (5 – 10 Physicians)
- Larger Medical Practice (11 – 25+ Physicians)
Give us a call now at (855) 551-7760 – your Computer Network will thank you!
If you are located in New Jersey or NJ NY area and are looking for Managed IT services and Computer Support for your Medical Practice you may have searched the internet for Doctors IT Support, Medical office IT support, Healthcare IT support, IT support for Medical practices, Outsourced IT Support, Healthcare IT support, and Medical Practice Startup tech support… you found us: powersolution.com team is here to provide your medical practice with reliable IT Support.
To discuss how these or any other changes may apply to your practice, and to inquire about Tech Support Solutions, please contact us at (855) 551-7760.