Vulnerability analysis, also known as vulnerability assessment, is a process that defines, identifies, and classifies the security items that may potentially compromise a computer device (such as workstation or laptop), a computer network, a communications infrastructure, or an application.
In addition, vulnerability analysis can forecast the effectiveness of proposed countermeasures and evaluate their actual effectiveness after they are put into use.
Is your computer network vulnerable?
Our experts help your business or organization to:
- Perform an asset inventory to define and classify network or system resources used by your organization.
- Provide a technical review of the architecture.
- Classify relative levels of importance to those resources.
- Identify potential threats to each resource.
- Develop a strategy to deal with the most critical potential problems first.
- Define and implement methods to minimize the consequences if an attack occurs.
Let us determine how your current computer network serves your business needs in terms of security management and operations, and help you implement a plan for a stable, secure environment.
Request a Security Assessment now! »
For more information about this or any of the other services offered, please contact us at this number: (855) 551-7760.
Monthly IT support plans at a fraction of a cost of a full-time employee.
New Jersey and New York Area Managed IT Services: primarily Bergen County IT Services, Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex, Morris, Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Somerset, Middlesex counties. Servicing clients in Ho-Ho-Kus, Ridgewood Network Support & IT Consulting, Glen Rock IT services, Paramus, Hawthorne, Wyckoff, Hackensack, Ramsey, Wayne, Mahwah IT Support & Computer Network Services, Englewood, Fort Lee and other towns in the area.