IT Services for Law Firms in New Jersey
We Provide Dedicated Law Firm Computer Help in New Jersey
Since 1996 We have been providing solutions for New Jersey legal offices and attorneys, with the capacity to reach your satellite legal firms across the country.
a team of IT Experts for your law firm
Let us manage the computer network of your legal practice. We maintain security and compliance, provide 24/7 monitoring and full helpdesk tech support
Providing Law Firm IT Support Services in NJ Since 1996
When you deal with E-mail Archiving and Data Storage management your law firm must comply with the Federal Regulations on Civil Procedures (also known as FCRP. That includes the amendments to the FRCP that went into effect on December 1, 2006, that mandate that organizations must be prepared for e-discovery. Any law firm must know where their data is, how to retrieve it and how to meet data requests. Data must be indexed and be searchable. In addition, it must be determined what data will be or will not be subject to search.
If you need to break free from a bad, unreliable IT support provider, and if you are not sure where to start – give us a call. We will provide you with a consultation, guide you through this process to minimize the impact of the breakaway on your business, and of course, we will keep it confidential.
- Managed IT Support Services – 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- IT Service Plans – onsite, remote, and virtual computer network tech support
- Hardware and Software management and upgrades
- Virus, spyware, and security protection for your computers and servers
- Complete support and solutions for your practice
- Mission-critical Applications Support (Needles, Sage TimeSlips iManage, LexisNexis PCLaw, LexisNexis Time Matters, Westlaw, Amicus Attorney, and more…)
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance and Tech Support services