Managed IT Services and Tech Support for Law Firms in New Jersey
Expert IT Services and Tech Support for Legal Practices and Law Firms in New Jersey, including Consulting, Managed Services and Cybersecurity for your Legal Firm. Since 1996 We have been providing solutions for New Jersey legal offices and attorneys, with a capacity to reach your satellite legal firms across the nation.
Does your Legal Practice Need a Professional
Managed IT Service Provider in New Jersey?
Get the benefits of outsourcing a team of exceptional IT Experts without the need of hiring an in-house staff. Let us manage your small business computer network, from 24/7 monitoring to full helpdesk tech support.
We can itemize the “Managed Services” to fit your specific practice needs.
We have been providing IT support for law firms in New Jersey since 1996
When you deal with E-mail Archiving and Data Storage management your law firm must comply with the Federal Regulations on Civil Procedures (also known as FCRP. That includes the amendments to the FRCP that went into effect on December 1, 2006, that mandate that organizations must be prepared for e-discovery. Any law firm must know where their data is, how to retrieve it and how to meet data requests. Data must be indexed and be searchable. In addition, it must be determined what data will be or will not be subject to search.
Our IT Support and Services for law firms in New Jersey are empowered by the tools and the deep knowledge of best e-mail archiving, data storage and compliance solutions that your legal firm may need. You can count on powersolution.com to provide you with best of services.
- Managed IT Support Services – 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- IT Service Plans – onsite, remote, and virtual computer network tech support
- Hardware and Software management and upgrades
- Virus, spyware, and security protection for your computers and servers
- Complete support and solutions for your practice
- Mission-critical Applications Support (Needles, Sage TimeSlips iManage, LexisNexis PCLaw, LexisNexis Time Matters, Westlaw, Amicus Attorney, and more…)
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance and Tech Support services